Light, warm, stretchy and breathable, this jacket is great on its own or layered under a shell. Wear the Pack In jacket on your morning commute when the night’s chill hangs in the air and then pack it down and throw it in your bag once the day warms up. Stuffing into its own pocket this lightweight jacket is easy to keep around. Each layer of this jacket has been chosen with mobility in mind, from a stretchy shell to stretchy insulation.
- Recycled polyester shell has been treated with a DWR finish so it can shake off light rain.
- FullRange® polyester insulation uses 40% recycled material and is warm, stretchy and super breathable.
- Recycled polyester liner is treated with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Horizontal quilting pattern keeps insulation even throughout the jacket.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep your gear safe and your hands warm.
- Left front pocket doubles as a stuff sack for easy packability.
- Piped cuffs and hem help seal out the cold.
- Regular fit.