QUEST 4D 3 GTX is all about walking comfort, with technologies to reduce fatigue over the duration of your treks. Light and cushioned with running shoe adapted technology, yet supportive enough for backpacking, this boot helps you get to the next camp site with happier feet.
- Contagrip® TD
- For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- 4D Advanced Chassis™
- This stable chassis construction harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
Mesh and textile lining
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded to fit the inside of the shoe, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.