With the mobility of a soft shell and the protection of a 3-layer waterproof breathable rain shell, this technical jacket is perfect for climbing and skiing in tough mountain conditions. Stretchy face fabric and careful tailoring provides freedom of movement, allowing you to swing an ice tool or place gear without your jacket getting in the way. A protective storm hood fits well over your helmet or bare head, and follows your movements for unrestricted vision.
- Made of stretchy 3-layer H2No® poly/spandex stretch-woven fabric.
- Waterproof and breathable, with a comfortable jersey-knit inner lining.
- Patagonia's water-repellency treatment is long-lasting and PFC-free.
- Patterned to eliminate seams across the shoulders and back for comfort and mobility.
- Storm hood is designed for optimal visibility, with a single-pull cordlock system that tailors the fit to any helmet or head shape.
- Handwarmer pockets are set high so as to be harness-friendly.
- Front zip is water-resistant and backed by an internal storm flap for further protection.
- Zippered underarm vents.
- Cuffs fetaure minimalist hook-and-loop closures, with a textured polyurethane inner face that grips gloves to keep sleeves in place.
- Single-pull cordlock-adjustable hem.
- Concealed Recco® reflector can be detected by professional rescuers at many ski resorts. Not a substitue for an avalanche beacon and general backcountry avalanche awareness.